Want to Help Change the Lives of Many People in a Profound Way?
A PURPOSE-FILLED JOB
A 4-DAY WORK WEEK!
Our Mission: To help as many people as possible become as healthy as possible… naturally!
We are an EXCEPTIONALLY fun and productive team
Searching for a HIGH-ENERGY professional!
Now–more than ever before—people in our community need your guidance toward improved immune function, improved bodily function and increased ability to adapt to the incredible stresses of daily living. This is a rewarding, high-action position. This individual will be very involved as a team member with full support staff in helping people become truly well (far beyond the stage of mere symptom relief), sharing the clinic vision of helping more people than ever in our community, which we have done successfully with over 190,000 patients since the 1990’s.
• Flexible schedule important, willingness to cheerfully work action-packed 10-hour days important.
• Results-oriented and being able to multi-task is important.
• Willingness to learn new concepts important, especially Jimmy Chang’s Pulsynergy method of pulse diagnosis.
• Chinese Herbal Medicine knowledge and/or interest helpful.
• Incredible communication skills and comfort overcoming barriers people may have regarding compliance with health recommendations important.
Location: Bayshore Town Center in Glendale, above Trader Joe’s
The Nuts & Bolts:
Four Day Work Week – Monday through Thursday 8:20am – 7:45pm with an extended lunch
Begins with paid on-the-job training
Base pay + bonuses
E-mail Your Resume to Careers@Milwaukeeacu.com