For weeks now, we have taken stringent health and safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Wisconsin business closures are easing, however our concerns about the spread of COVID-19 are not. Based on updated numbers and government guidelines, you will notice the following continuing changes in the clinic:
• We request people stay home if recently ill or exposed to others who are ill
• We are staggering patient appointments to reduce the number of people in the office at any given time
• We ask people to follow floor markings to facilitate 6 foot social distancing
• Our beverage station has been updated to COVID-19 standards
• All team members have been supplied with face coverings
• As always, team members follow a set high-grade disinfectant schedule: doorknobs, tables, desks, and all other surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day
• High-quality hand sanitizers, gloves, disposable masks and other preventive amenities are provided for patients
• Bayshore has ramped up its disinfecting of common areas, lobbies and restrooms and has installed hallway hand sanitizer stations
More than ever, we are here to help you build your body’s function, build immunity and overcome the stress of daily living.
Ancient Medicine for a Modern World
By using Acupuncture and Chinese herbs, we’ve been promoting good health and natural healing in the Milwaukee area since the 1990’s. Over 180,000 people have chosen us as their preferred acupuncturist for over 20 years!
We are conveniently located in The Bayshore Town Center above Trader Joe’s in Glendale, WI. Our clinic is easily accessible from I43, offers free covered parking, and is within walking distance from great restaurants and shops in and around The Bayshore Town Center.
We recognize that you are busy, so we also offer late treatment times: our clinic is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Your first few visits may take a little extra time, but once you get comfortable with the procedure, they can take as little as 30 minutes. If you are ever in a hurry, let us know in advance so we can accommodate your schedule!
How Acupuncture Works
Acupuncture is a Chinese healing art that dates back thousands of years. This holistic method works to balance the circulation in your body. The ancients called this force “Qi” (pronounced as ‘Chee’). Qi roughly translates to “air” or “vital life vapor.” In modern times, we can translate this to mean the flow of oxygen in your blood stream. Your health is influenced by the flow of “Qi” in the body and can be affected by physical, chemical, or emotional stress. Acupuncture will help balance the body to help it heal. With treatments over time, patients have recorded reducing, and sometimes eliminating, the need for drugs or surgery. Click here to read more about how acupuncture works.
Treatments can also release endorphins that eliminate pain. These pain killing endorphins work to relax your body and can actually help to regulate serotonin in your brain. It is even used effectively as an aid in the treatment sports injuries and, oddly enough, in balancing your emotions. Acupuncture increases circulation, which is proven to aid in your body’s natural healing process. Increased circulation helps by providing more of the nutrients through the blood stream to injured nerves and muscles, which maximizes healing and minimizes the recovery time associated with sports injuries including post surgical recovery.
What symptoms does acupuncture treat?
Acupuncture is great in the treatment of and reducing the pain associated with:
In our clinic, you will experience perfectly comfortable and side effect free treatments that strengthen the immune system by increasing T-cell counts without drugs or chemicals.
We use 2000-year-old-cutting-edge, state of the art holistic health care. Be on your way to a better you with your free holistic health care assessment, contact us today.