Are You Plagued By Disturbed Sleep?
Millions of people in the United States have trouble sleeping. Either they lie awake at night thinking about work or daily situations, or they wake frequently throughout the night. Sometimes, you may get a full night’s sleep, but still feel exhausted when you wake up.
Our acupuncturists may ask you a series of questions to find out more about your sleep:
- Do you have difficulty getting to sleep? How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
- Do you feel restless at night?
- Do you wake up often during the night?
- Do you have a hard time getting back to sleep once awakened?
- Do you have difficulty getting up once its time to get up in the morning?
- How many hours of sleep do you get every night? How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
In Oriental Medicine, there may be many hidden causes to insomnia and trouble sleeping. Stress over time can cause a decrease in liver and heart function, which are both vital for sound sleep. Acupuncture helps to increase circulation to boost organ function and can improve sleep.
Acupuncture has been helping people for MANY years get the rest they need.
If you want to give acupuncture a try, check out our specials and coupons.