In our acupuncture clinic, we offer advice on many topics. Many patients want to know what they can do at home to get better results. We have health newsletters on many topics, from how to find a good acupuncturist to nutrition and lifestyle advice (depending on your main health concerns). If there is something specific that is not listed below, feel free to give us a call or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’re here to help in any way we can!
Feel free to print and share these health newsletters with friends and family.
(Click to see the newsletter)
- Buyer Beware
- Acupuncture Needle Safety
- Brain Chemistry and Your Emotions
- Cleansing For Your Health
- Should I Drink Coffee?
- The Perfect Breakfast Recipe
- Should I Consume Dairy?
- “De Qi” and Other Sensations During Treatment
- Discontinuing Medications You Currently Take
- Oriental Medicine, Your Organs, and Your Emotions
- Oriental Nutrition
- Radiation and You
- Which Is Better: Raw or Cooked Food?
- Secrets To Boosting Your Immune System
- Care of Your Skin
- Standing For Spinal Strength
- Staying Hydrated
- Steps To Maintain Healthy Digestion
- Effects of Sugar
- Eastern Vs. Western Medicine
- Women’s Reproductive Health