The ancient physicians of Chinese medicine figured out that the body is actually designed to live to 120 years old. Modern research has verified that the body is designed to live that long, but there definitely seems to be a problem: the average lifespan in America currently is 76 for men and 81 for women.
According to Chinese medical philosophy and modern scientific research, 60 years of age should be “mid life.”
Here’s what the ancients in China figured out: from birth onward a person should do these five things:
- Exercise and have a good mental outlook. A modern interpretation of this would mean going to the gym or participating in sports and having some kind of a spiritual practice, going to church, etc.
- Eating correctly for what your individual body requires and eating correctly in each season.
- Using acupuncture to restore circulation and enhance glandular/organ function.
- Using Chinese herbal medicine to restore circulation and enhance glandular/organ function.
- Using massage, physical therapy and or joint adjustments to enhance circulation structural function.
If you want to get on the national news for living past 100 years old, I would recommend starting these five things immediately.